Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I've Been Up To

Well...I haven't been here as often I had planned to; it's been a couple lotta months!  Anywho, since my last measly post, I have entered graduate school at the University of Georgia and completed my first semester.  I've done pretty well, so far, but can always do better!  :)

I've been trying for the opportunity to study abroad for three years! and finally...I'm going to the Republic of Ghana!!!  I am so thrilled!  I will experience the adventures of traveling abroad, and while I'm there, I'll become part of an initiative among Athenian and Ghanaian businesswomen and artisans!  So thrilled!

There are so many things I have to look forward to - one of them being...

Cape Coast Castle!

I just can't stop saying how excited I am.  And I can't wait to take a REAL picture of this place!

Maybe next year my dream will come true and I can visit China!  ;)  

#hardwork, #determination, #prayer
 Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment